jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (19 posts)

Anyone have a topic for me to write about?

1. pageantgirl31413 profile image89
    pageantgirl31413posted 7 years ago

I'm stuck and can't think of anything to write about right now although I really want to write. Any ideas?

2. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 7 years ago

El Salvaadorean underage girls getting into the country for illegal purposes without ACORNS help.

Or anything else that is really of interest

pageantgirl31413posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I've got a lot of research to do. Only a few minutes of looking into it and there is a ton of stuff. Thanks for the idea. I think this one is going to take a while to write so that I can get as much information as possible.

Wow, I'm amazed, I didn't even think about writing more into pageants. That's something else I'll have to get on.

Thanks for the ideas!

3. viryabo profile image84
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

How about writing about Pageants? That will be nice. smile

4. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Good Lord, you're into pageants. That means trainers, makeup, tanning, hair, how to walk, shoes, custom dresses/gowns, tiaras -- seems to me you have more stuff to write about than the rest of us! smile

1. Appletreedeals profile image81
      Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

great ideas, why not pick one of those with products you could use your affiliate links with.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Also, why not write about why you got involved with pageants, whether you were a young child or a little older, how it has positively/negatively impacted you in any ways, what they offer you, challenges to participating,  what people "don't seem to realize" about being in them, etc. etc.

5. readytoescape profile image61

when you write please include a detailed businees plan....something we may need here in good ole Fla.....might go well with a kayak rental business I know .....think of it you can get a boat bunny with each rental.....might be good for the high school teams

6. readytoescape profile image61

Did you really expect a serious answer.........well I was...we have a real niche marketplace for that down here.......the Mexicans and Cubans are getting tiresome.

way too much on their political agenda.

7. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

Have a look at the question section and you will get tons of ideas for a life time

8. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Look here and you'll be spoilt for choice.

http://hubpages.com/ideabank

9. Ms Chievous profile image83
    Ms Chievousposted 7 years ago

Since you are a pagent gal how about a piece on how young is too young to be in a pagent.  How about all those four year olds dressing up like barbie dolls? Or compare Ms Universe pagent so Ms World Or MS USA. How about a piece on how many gals lost there crown due to nude pics or if there should ba a change in the rules in the pagents..

You better write in a hurry. I am giving myself ideas! big_smile

pageantgirl31413posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I sorta wrote about the children pageants in a hub already since I don't see a problem with young children competing but do have a major problem with them wearing makeup. hmmm I have a few opinions on the miss usa and miss universe especially after the worst of the top 5 made miss universe today.

Thanks to everyone...Now I've got plenty ideas. the next question is which one to write first.

10. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Write about how to deal with writers block, then you will never be stuck again wink

11. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

could you write about the strange seasons

12. Gemsong profile image86
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I got nothing.

I'm currently fixated on mice.

13. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

What causes a sweet loving young woman you marry become Atilla the Hun? My wife says I'm responsible for that. I feel it has to be chemical or something. Could you clarify a womans perspective so we can warn our sons before they take the plunge?

14. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

And if I had an idea I would tell you about it...why? We're all struggling here for topics. Join the crowd!

15. Gemsong profile image86
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

Mice! Mice! Mice!

working