jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

A very SERIOUS thread about Michelle Obama....

1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Marks out of 10 for looks?

9/10 here.

2. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

do you have a job young man you should get one, you are wasted on here, oh yeah you said you did have a job, is it nights

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol.

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Is that a 10/10 Brenda?

Cool, that gives an average of 9.5/10 so far..... wink

3. profile image0

Nope, no job. I was offered a job, but there was something nasty in the contract.... so it didnt get signed. I have an interview next week; its just so tough at the moment. Not sure what its like in Ireland right now, but things are real bad up here.

And yep, sure am wasted on here, well my brain is wasting away anyway wink

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your doing well with your Hubs though and Good luck for next week.

I'd give Michelle Obama an 8. She is also Trendy and has always been, even before becoming the First Lady.

4. fortunerep profile image59
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

uh... nevermind

5. profile image0

I should have guessed that this would attract the finest of hubpages strong women..... where do all the sleazy men go just as soon as the sleaze becomes relevant?

6. profile image0

i remember your comment bugger me i have got a job..

Things could not have got worse for us, we lost our house, now things are getting better, i have a job... but universally it is a wash out..... maybe we all had better pray,  joke honest

1. profile image0

I dont mind praying for you, if you really think it would work. I wouldnt believe it for a second, but hell..... I cant see a problem with that. Sorry to hear about your house, things will get better. Ry.

Oh.... and the thread was actually "Blimey, I am now employed". There are a lot of things that I would do to get a job, but being buggered is most definitely not one of them lol

7. profile image0

ah no we have a house now, thanks i moved to a new area and found a job there and a house with less rent......

you did say bugger me i have got a job, i could not stop laughing i knew then you were in the north of England and i felt all comfortable around you if you know what i mean

1. profile image0

Fair enough..... just as long as I dont get random emails from people offering to bugger me Brenda lol Glad you got the house sorted.

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

they would not know what that means here actually...except Bad Co but he is in the North

working