jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Whoo Hoo... First ten under my belt...

1. PhilD41 profile image61
    PhilD41posted 7 years ago

Well, about a month and a half later I have my first 10 hubs done.  I have plenty more ideas, but time is really hard to find to work on them.  Hopefully the next ten will find their way out of my head in a similar time frame.  Then again, my goal was only 2 per month so I am well ahead of the game.

1. awsydney profile image59
      awsydneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If the goal is modest, you'll always be in false comfort. Aim higher if you want to achieve great things.

2. Helen Cater profile image58
      Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations your hubs look great.

2. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Well done. Hope you caught a glimpse of your medal in Hubtivity. (for publishing 10 Hubs)

3. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Excellent Phil.  You'll get another medal soon for 100 posts.  I now have 12 hubs and 800 views.  The views really start to roll in faster with more hubs (obviously).  It's very motivating.

4. PhilD41 profile image61

Lady_E - I did.  It went by pretty quick though.

rmcrayne - You get one for 100 posts as well.  Huh.  Do they show up somewhere, or just fly by in the hubtivity and disappear?

awsydney -  Who said anything about aiming low, I am just being practical with how much time I can spend online.  With a lovely wife, 3 kids under 4 and a day job I love in aerospace tech, I achieve great things every day.  They just don't show up here. :-)

1. rmcrayne profile image93
      rmcrayneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Is there a list somewhere of these medal milestones?  I didn't know about medals at all until that 10 hub medal popped up.  You should still be able to see you medals in hubtivity.  I'm not sure how far back it will go after you've been on HP for 2 years, but my hubtivity goes back 15 pages now, all the way to day one.

5. PhilD41 profile image61

rmcrayne - Wow, guess I haven't checked the history that indepth yet.  That is impressive.  I haven't seen a list of medals yet.  I also haven't searched for them. :-)  I might have to do that.

Helen Cater - Thanks.  They are a little more random then I though they would be going into this thing.  They have been fun though.

working