jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How Do I Make Full Use Of This Site?

1. 60
    yungchapposted 7 years ago

Hello Pals,

I'm a newbie in this great and splendid site and would want to have a nice time with you guys and also want to explore the full potential of this great site.

Can anyone knowledgeable about this site outline the money making opportunities and how to use it to the fullest to me?

Any assistance on this will be highly appreciated.

hope to hear from you guys pretty soon.

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi David

One of the best ways would be to read as many useful Hubs as poss. They will show you how.  simply type in e.g "making money on-line" in the search box and  I assure you whatever comes up will keep you busy for the next few days. G/Luck.

Ps. I read a Hub today that totally blew me away. Thought I'd learnt a lot in the months I've been here - turns our I haven't even scratched the surface.

So Read. smile

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Hello David - welcome to the site. I guess the easiest way for you to learn is to read FAQ's and what have you plus check out some of the top hubbers (find them by clicking the link, upper left 'hubbers') and seeing how they do things.

Moneymaking. You have a choice of four affiliates - adsense, amazon, kontera and ebay. Most avoid kontera unless/until they're generating a lot of external traffic.

Generally folks stick with the other three. Adsense generates money via clicks on ads on individual hubs. Amazon by way of directly pointing folks at products that they may go on to purchase (you get a % of the sale) and ebay works similar to amazon.

There's different ways of writing to achieve the earnings. Best way is to (honestly) have a scoot round and see how others do it smile

I haven't been very specific but it's hard to put it all in a nutshell - which is not a talent of mine anyway. Any more you need, holla smile

3. 60
    yungchapposted 7 years ago

@Frogdropping and Lady_E

Thanks alot for the great contribution.

However,more contributions are very much welcome