jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like to see my comments on hubbers' blog sites in my hubtivity.

1. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

Would you include comments on hubbers' blogs in hp hubtivity, please?

Thanks.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

1. Hubbers are not required to have blogs. Even if hubber does have a blog, no comments on external site can be shown on hubtivity.

2. You have pretty granular control over what comments on hubs you can see. Go here http://hubpages.com/hubtivity/comments and click on "edit preferences", upper right part of your screen.

smile

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You sure that's not the answer you wanted?

1. profile image0
        Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol seems like I missed this one. Thanks, both of you. smile

And the reason is... Why can no comments on external sites be displayed in hubtivity? Is it against the law? Does God forbid it? Or is the weather too cold?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
          Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My guess would be that it wouldn't be impossible, but would require a hell of a lot of work, far more than would justify the results.

But I could be wrong, maybe God does forbid it, 'thou shall not pollute thy Hubpages account with Blogger comments' or something to that effect. big_smile

1. profile image0

oh yeah, that line sounds familiar big_smile

2. profile image0
          ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It would make no business sense whatsoever for hubpages to flood their site with external links.

1. profile image0

I think most hubbers who maintain a blog promote hubpages. Never mind. I don't comment on more than two blogs anyway.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
            Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

..and personally I have more than enough on my plate keeping up with normal Hubtivity.  If you want to follow Hubbers' blogs, you can do that yourself.

It's also not true to say that most Hubbers who have blogs use them to promote HubPages. There's a very large contingent of Hubbers who use their Hubs to promote their blogs.

3. profile image0

lol

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You are welcome smile

5. profile image0

that was not what I asked... neutral

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Ooops. Umm, be more specific then, I did my best to understand what you need, and obviously failed. smile

working