jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Signature in forum

1. makemoneyonline profile image56
    makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago

Would be great if signature could be the title of the last hub.

2. coolbreeze profile image13
    coolbreezeposted 9 years ago

Most forums allow 3 lines for the sig , I wonder why hubpages doesnt?  Could be because the posts are hooked to our profiles anyways ;-)  Go enough!!!

makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago in reply to this

When you see the same profile 1 hundred times you won't click on it anymore if you don't know if the guy posted an article that interests you smile

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

We don't have forum signatures because I find them distracting and annoying.  If you want to promote something, put it on your profile page and people that like what you say will probably find it there.

It's not really about promoting, it's about to be aware of the latest article of a hubpager. I don't feel like clicking on the profile of somebody while I'm reading the forum if I don't know if his last hub is worth or not for me.

4. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Errr, not to sound bandwagonish, but a signature section which shows the latest hub by each poster would be tacky, overwhelming for the forums, and would only shorten the clicks by people who want to read your latest stuff by one.

As it is, people who want to read what each Hubber has written lately can just click our pictures here and click the top link in the "Latest Hub" section.

I can't see the reason it will be like a one liner RSS feed. Saying it's useless is like saying RSS Feed is useless.

working