jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Birthdays

1. profile image0
    ftgfmomposted 7 years ago

Today is my husbands birthday. 16 years ago I went into labor and had our son, Rusty the next day, so tomorrow is Rustys birthday. I just wanted to see how many Happy Birthdays I could get for them. Thank you for your help.

1. Darling-Nikki profile image53
      Darling-Nikkiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

"Happy Birthday" two Both of your loved ones, may they have many more to come. You seem to be in a great relationship with your husband and i bet he adores every moment you all share together. So have a very blessed day!

1. profile image0
        ftgfmomposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. Davinagirl3 profile image60
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

http://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday57.gif

1. profile image0

Davinagirl3, They loved Tweety Bird. Thank you

3. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

Happy Birthday to them both!  Mines is on Friday!!

1. profile image0

Louidam- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to, Happy Birthday, God Bless You, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

1. profile image0
        Louidam1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much!!

4. europewalker profile image82
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Happy birthday guys!

1. profile image0

europewalker- Thank you for the shout out. Our daughter lives in Texas. Small World. smile

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Happy Birthday to you husband!
    Happy Birthday to Rusty! big_smile

1. profile image0

Crazdwriter- Thank you for the shout out. They both were grinning from ear to ear when I showed them this. You guys are awesome!!

6. William F. Torpey profile image83
    William F. Torpeyposted 7 years ago

Happy Birthday to your husband and your son. I see by compu-smart's Celebrity Birthday hubs that your husband shares a birthday with Peter Falk and Lauren Bacall and your son shares his birthday with Roddy McDowall and Hank Williams. That's pretty good!

1. profile image0

William- That was sweet to look up the celebrity birthdays. Rusty is loving sharing a birthday with Hank Williams. Thank you!! smile

working