jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

I'm baaack!!!

1. archdaw profile image61
    archdawposted 7 years ago

I was banned from posting comments and did not know why until recently.  I see that Ryan also had the same problem.  I am BAAACK.  If anyone out there can't post to a forum, don't give up within about two weeks and with the help of your fellow Hubbers you will be OK. Once again thanks Aya Katz and Misha.

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Wait why were you banned? I'm sorry to hear that. I was actually answering your posts.

3. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

If you had emailed the HubPages team yourself, you might have been reinstated earlier.  The matter was only just brought to my attention today.

As far as other users' recent bannings, they are only for 3 days each, for personal attacks (not promoting, as yours was).  Please see http://hubpages.com/forum/post/372373

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Welcome back, and all credit really goes to Aya smile

5. archdaw profile image61
    archdawposted 7 years ago

As for Maddie, I did not know how to post until Aya Katz gave me your email.  Misha I know that you are looking out for the welfare of others, we need more people like you.  Thanks to all of you. I am now on my second Hub.  No I am not promoting anything.  I want to really write a book based loosely on my life and I don't want to get sued in the process.  I know that there are about a million and one stories out there and I just don't want to be another Jane Doe.

All comments and criticism are welcomed!!!

Ounce again, thank you Aya Katz and Misha I will be your biggest fans.

6. Aya Katz profile image89
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

Archdaw, glad to see you back.

I think sometimes we are all a little overzealous in applying the label "spam". Everybody on hubpages -- all of us -- are here to sell something, whether it's an idea, a product, or simply  ourselves. There are rules about what we are allowed to do in order to promote our hubs, and it's good to stay within the rules, but sometimes a new person may not understand all the subtle distinctions.

Because the moderators can't read every post, they rely on us to tell them what is going on. But it's important not to get carried away in this process!

7. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

i don't really know you, but welcome back be good now

8. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Well welcome back. It happens sometimes and rules are rules. Nothing personal ya know? Good luck now.