jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

The challenge of 30 Hubs in 30 Days

1. Rieenna profile image83
    Rieennaposted 7 years ago

I would like to participate.  I know I'm about 2 months late but I would like to learn and get better at writing articles. 

I guess I'll start tomorrow...
    Thank you,

1. scarytaff profile image77
      scarytaffposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, I'll join you Rieena, I'm about to post my first of 30. Good luck to all of us.

2. Helen Cater profile image59
      Helen Caterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good luck to you.I am not ready to undertake such a task yet, but I will look into when I have a little more experience in writing.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
        KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your reasoning made me chuckle....what do you think writing 30 hubs in 30 days gives you?  You guessed it.... A LITTLE MORE EXPERIENCE IN WRITING.....lol   Jump in, the water is fine!

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi Rienna smile welcome to HubPages. Look forward to reading your Hubs big_smile

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

2 months too late? Nonsense! The HubChallenge starts whenever you say it starts!

Welcome and good luck!

4. 60
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

I also have decided to take up the 30 day challenge under my new persona. It's about time I started writing more again, a hub a night starting from tonight, this time I twil not fail smile

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Jolly good old chap!

What happened to the old badcompany99?

2. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

really?  Because I'm never taking this challenge thing again! It cost me many a sleepless night wonderin how I'd ever catch up with you's.  So I admit defeat - complete and utter failure - and I don't expect to have to do it for a job either!  Which would be cool, but obviously, I'm not commercial enough - so just for fun I've been spending all my extra time reading SoftCorn - haha! arghh and all that balogney, or is it BOlogney? or may BAH-log-ney? Can't even spell none too good neither after ol' softcorn's infleuencesuendces.