jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Reordering Text And Photos

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

I have written a hub called Write the Vision which include photos that I would like to match to the text capsule. I have tried to reorder them but it seems like I am getting an error or the reordering has a mind of its own.I cannot move them to reorder them. Yes, I have tried them in edit. I get something about post data and have to click out of it.Please help.
    Also, could someone remind me by explaining/direct me to the hub which talks about putting the photo next to the text? It is now 7:05 a.m and I have been at this editing/uploading from before 5:00 a.m. I have to stop now but I need the info handy. Thanks.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Here's the relevant section from the Step-By-Step Hub Guide,

3. Appletreedeals profile image83
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

I just "discovered" this by frogdroppings

it's very, very, very, (get the idea) helpful

first recommendations in it refer to just what you are asking about. Hope it helps

4. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Thank you kindly for your assistance. I am printing out the information and starting a reference file. Your help is greatly appreciated.

5. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Bottom line, aioffe, is to break your text up over several capsules. Put each photo in a separate capsule too.  Then you can play around with the green arrows to move capsules up and down or float them right, until you get the look you want.