jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

First Hub Feedback

1. Claudine Williams profile image81
    Claudine Williamsposted 8 years ago

I created my first hub yesterday, although I have my account for a while. I would appreciate some feedback.

2. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Very competitive keywords! The title is not very descriptive for a reader (you can change the title without changing the url) I like the way you have included photos thru out but I wonder how many text capsules you have near the start - if you have to or 3 with say 1 paragraph each you will get more adsense ads showing  I would put your links in link capsules to the right of the relevant text - it may keep people on the page longer Adding a rss or news feed will automatically update your content. 
    But generally pretty good first attempt!

3. Claudine Williams profile image81
    Claudine Williamsposted 8 years ago

Thanks for the help! I did use only one capsule for the first few paragraphs! I don't have an adsense account, though. I have a Yahoo Publisher account. So I guess that I won't get part of the earnings from the Google ads, right?

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I think it looks good. I'd change the title to something more descriptive, as Lissie has stated. Other than that, I like itl

You do have to have an actual google adsense account in order to recieve revenues. It's pretty simple to sign up.

5. shailini profile image60
    shailiniposted 8 years ago

Good start. Nice layout and good division of paragraphs. Thumbs up!