1. bob711 profile image60
    bob711posted 7 years ago

My forget her just failed a little bit.  I remembered a couple of minor things I should have put in my previous letter.

If you decide to make a manual it should state the minimum size of an article so there will not be an error message stating that it will likely be deleted.

There should not be a statement saying to use at least two tags when the system will tell you later that you do not have enough tags and to do something about it.  The manual or statement or both should say the minimum number of tags necessary as well as what the optimum number is.

2. webismine profile image59
    webismineposted 7 years ago

Did you try this?

3. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 7 years ago

Bob, you can safely ignore the warning about tags if you wish. It is really just a suggestion that adding more might be a good idea, but it is not a requirement.

We don't list a specific word minimum because it depends on what content is in your hub. Having photos, quizzes, and other stuff in your hub affects our decision about whether a hub contains enough content or not. For your own information, though, if you write at least 100 words you should be okay.