jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Hi Hubbers, newbie needs some hub feedback

1. 0
    SalesScoopposted 7 years ago

I all. I am new to this hub thing and I have posted 3 so far. I was wondering if anyone of you veterans would browse through my page and let me know what you think. I am basically wondering if I am doing it right. I am writing from the heart on something that I know well but don't know if it's turning out to be a good hub. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

You have some good, first-hand information and it's written well. But for the love of God, stop bolding all of it! smile

3. 0

Thanks for the feedback. I will go change it now. This is exactly the help I am looking for. Thanks again

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I agree, that bolding all the text is hard on the eyes n makes the head spin. hmm but written well. Welcome to HubPages smile

5. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 7 years ago

Strictly speaking this should be in the 'extreme hub makeover' thread...

Well written but suggest you make 'trade in' title clearer so it can be found by search engines.  At minimum add words like car or motor vehicle to the title.  The introduction should make it very clear in the first sentences who your target audience is.  Something like 'Everything a car salesman needs to know about tradeins ...'   Similarly add more tags making it clearer what the hub is about.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!

6. 0

Great feedback!! Thank you.

I am getting rid of the bold text.

The issue with the "trade-in" title, when I left it like this "trade in" google was posting ads about stocks, forex trading stuff. So I added the hypen to try to fix that, it didnt work. I will try changing the title completely. Thanks again, keep the feedback coming.