jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Redone hub!!!

1. jabyrd82 profile image61
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago

Updated some stuff on my hubs, looks good i think. Looking for good or bad info on hubs if possible thanks!!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Looks good. But you really should break up some of those long, long paragraphs. You don't need to start a new capsule. Just break it into 2 or 3 smaller paragraphs.

And I've seen a marked increase in traffic for those hubs where I originally had a photo in the first spot and then moved it down into the hub somewhere. I also don't put pics in the first paragraph anymore. Can't explain it, but I do get more traffic with them buried in the hub.

3. jabyrd82 profile image61
    jabyrd82posted 7 years ago

Thanks will definatly try it and see what happens. Appreciate the advice!!

4. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Those seed great as is! Maybe playing around with paragraph length like Ironhner suggested might help, but other then that there very nice.

5. Appletreedeals profile image83
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

nice work on the editing, I remember looking at it when it was mostly just pics. But... still have those large blocks of text. You don't need to break it into more capsules if you don't want to, although that would help your ad placement, but at least break the text up into paragraphs. Good progress though

6. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I agree, each of your paragraphs should be about three paragraphs. I feel like I don't get time to breathe reading them!

It's not a bad idea to break them over a couple of capsules - if yyou decide to tweak them again later, it's easier.

7. 0
    TMinutposted 7 years ago

Glad I decided to read through this, I didn't know you could do more than one text capsule. I tried to put ads in the middle just to break it up like I've seen in other hubs but it didn't work. Now I know why!