jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Comments not taking

1. Froggy213 profile image38
    Froggy213posted 7 years ago

I have a friend who has tried commenting twice on this hub:

their comments keep disappearing.

Do you have a glitch?

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image60
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 7 years ago

Several times my comments are not taken. If someone writes offending remarks against myself, my country and my people, it is published. But when I try to reply to it, it is denied. It will be better if HP becomes more impartial. I think this is a discussing forum and we can express our feelings in a right way.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

HP has nothing to do with if people decide to allow comments or not...it is up to the writer of the hub.

Froggy: Maybe the person is not submitting the question properly or the writer is denying it?

Froggy213posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I sure didn't deny it and she is a very good friend who has commented b4--she tried it several times but her comment just kept disappearing.

I have also noticed a few comments just auto going to spam that I didn't put there.

Would the hub team please look into this??

Thanks--you all do a GREAT job!!

4. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

That has happened to me too. All I did was close out the net and reopen the net, signed in and the problem went away. Might be a glitch or the computer just being annoying lol

5. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

EVERYONE - go to the ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM & you'll see there was some issues yesterday ---- read the announcment!!!

Froggy213posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Happened day b4 yesterday and nothing is in there about comments

6. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Happens all the time. Try closing the browser and re-commenting. Or just keep trying.

Just make sure that you copy your comment before submitting, because the odds are high that you'll loose the comment when submitting.