Problem with my Joined date

1. trish1048 profile image80
    trish1048posted 7 years ago

I joined HP on 3/24/08, yet my profile states that I've been here 2 years.  What's up with that? 

While it's nice to think it's been that long, obviously it hasn't.  In fact, folks will notice that I've only published 45 hubs, and stretched out over 2 years makes me appear to be a slacker smile  By the same token, 45 hubs in 17 months isn't much to get excited about either.

I recall seeing my Joined date stuck at 17 months several months back, and even that was wrong at the time.

So, to the powers that be, I'd like to know how I transcended time to arrive at 2 years of being a member smile

2. Sally's Trove profile image99
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

LOL, Trish...the same time warp appears on my profile.  My first Hub, which corresponded within a week or two of joining HP, was published in February, 2008.  That would make about 18 months, not the two years that HP says I've been having fun here. 

BTW, since I have less Hubs than you, I appear to be even more of a slacker!

3. trish1048 profile image80
    trish1048posted 7 years ago

LOL Sally,

Perhaps I should have re-phrased my use of the term slacker.  I like to think of myself as a deep thinker, which I believe is what you are as well smile

We are simply tweaking our yet to be published hubs, so that when they get published, we'll be flooded with fan mail and all sorts of happy things LOL