jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense is Missing from Some but not All of My Hubs!

1. frogpatch profile image80
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Adsense is not showing up now on the highest traffic hubs but is there on the lowest traffic hubs! Anyone have a clue. I hace one about Lieberman Michaels and Kelly that spiked at 140 hits in one day last week and no adsense! Google is so slow to deal with! I am really annoyed. Last time I had to wait a month for them to mail a new code!

2. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

I'm seeing Adsense, but some of the pages I had to reload two or three times to get them to load.
    Could be a server problem on Hub Pages side.

3. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Dont worry about it. Sometimes the ads don't load on the same machine. I don't even check my hubs because I can't see the ads if I tried anyway. I know they appear because in Adsense the Impressions go up.

Your problem will be fixed if there is one at all.

Rarely, the ad views for Hubpages can be blank.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

I sent you an email about this a month ago when I noticed it.  The most likely cause of this is that you did not complete the adsense pin verification process.  After 6 months Google stops running ads and you get blank spots instead.  When you do see ads, it's most likely in the HubPages share of impressions (40% of the time).

Unfortunately this isn't something that we can detect and notify you of easily in an automated way.

5. frogpatch profile image80
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone and especially Paul! I got your email back then and saw no problem! I went on today and saw no ads. I went on tonite and once again there was no problem! Thanks! Just weird! Thanks again everyone! Hubpages rocks over the others BTW! (SQ & EZ)