jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense is Missing from Some but not All of My Hubs!

1. frogpatch profile image79
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Adsense is not showing up now on the highest traffic hubs but is there on the lowest traffic hubs! Anyone have a clue. I hace one about Lieberman Michaels and Kelly that spiked at 140 hits in one day last week and no adsense! Google is so slow to deal with! I am really annoyed. Last time I had to wait a month for them to mail a new code!

2. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

I'm seeing Adsense, but some of the pages I had to reload two or three times to get them to load.
    Could be a server problem on Hub Pages side.

3. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Dont worry about it. Sometimes the ads don't load on the same machine. I don't even check my hubs because I can't see the ads if I tried anyway. I know they appear because in Adsense the Impressions go up.

Your problem will be fixed if there is one at all.

Rarely, the ad views for Hubpages can be blank.

~thranax~

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

I sent you an email about this a month ago when I noticed it.  The most likely cause of this is that you did not complete the adsense pin verification process.  After 6 months Google stops running ads and you get blank spots instead.  When you do see ads, it's most likely in the HubPages share of impressions (40% of the time).

Unfortunately this isn't something that we can detect and notify you of easily in an automated way.

5. frogpatch profile image79
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone and especially Paul! I got your email back then and saw no problem! I went on today and saw no ads. I went on tonite and once again there was no problem! Thanks! Just weird! Thanks again everyone! Hubpages rocks over the others BTW! (SQ & EZ)

working