jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (22 posts)

Are page visits being properly recorded today?

1. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 7 years ago

I published another hub this morning (quite good, you should all check it out) but the visits count is stuck at zero. My experience has been that any new hub usually jumps to 1 to as high as 6 almost immediately; someone looks at it.

It's stuck on zero. Is anyone else seeing any problems?

Another problem? I noticed that the new hub is listed as being published 48 minutes ago, when I actually published it about 5 hours ago.

1. awsydney profile image62
      awsydneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have exactly the same issue. I published a new hub yesterday and someone left a comment on it which I have approved so obviously it has been viewed but the visit count is still at zero.

2. Drew Breezzy profile image80
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yeah mine too!!! comments but no views...

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Yes. Server meltdown. They're fixing it. There are a couple of threads about it going on.

nicompposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Please tell me it happened yesterday because my numbers were down 75% on Saturday.

3. lrohner profile image85

I think so. Not sure. Look up the other threads. Paul or someone on staff wrote a response. They were all earlier today (it's 7:30pm Sunday where I am).

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I'm wonering...will any clicks we've received today be counted? I can't access "my affliliate settings," either, to check my traffic. ???

I don't think they are being counted now, but it's impossible to say if they will ever be counted without knowing a lot more about the problem. HubPages has a huge responsibility to its' publishing community and I hope they can keep their systems up and running.

5. lrohner profile image85

I believe they said they would be able to restore everything. But if you haven't set up Google Analytics, now would be a good time to do so. It's free and it gives much more robust traffic stats. The only real diff is that HP's stats are pretty quick, while Analytics is several hours to a day behind.

Good point. And you can't get $ breakdowns from HP's stats.

6. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Everything seems to be working fine for me at this time, although the system maintenance message was there for a while yesterday.

7. lrohner profile image85

Here's the thread started by Paul Deeds:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/22075

My stats are still frozen as well.

1. awsydney profile image62
      awsydneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Irohner! Being the usual knowledgeable and helpful self that you are. This clarifies things.

8. Candie V profile image68
    Candie Vposted 7 years ago

Mine is still stuck as well... oh well!!!

9. jrcemail profile image76
    jrcemailposted 7 years ago

All my stats are wonky and my hub scores are going all over the place so yea, oh well.  Three hours still left to enjoy your Sunday...if you're on eastern standard time!

10. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

Yep, same here. It struck me as rather strange that google's numbers were insisting an increase in views whilst hubpages was insisting everyone had forgotten about me.

11. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

I was curious about this one hub.  Thanks for the answers.

12. nicomp profile image61
    nicompposted 7 years ago

Still 0 page views since yesterday.

1. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi nicomp. same here, published one like 20 hours ago. I already have 5 comments on that one but 0 page views.

I'm seeing comments as well, but still no page views. A little adsense income is showing up, so hopefully that's functional.

13. vancouver profile image60
    vancouverposted 7 years ago

Ive noticed the same thing today, just a glitch im sure will be fixed soon

JR

14. .Ninna. profile image60
    .Ninna.posted 7 years ago

The same goes for me. I was wondering about it as well, now I'm less puzzled.

working