Need an extreme makeover please

1. silky skin profile image60
    silky skinposted 7 years ago

I am new to Hub Pages.  Last week submitted my second hub which was declined for being too promotional.  Several revisions submitted and still no joy.  Scrapped the text.

Today I submitted completely fresh text.  No links.  Non-promotional (I thought).  Re-submitted.  Still "too promotional" for promoting another site.  This eludes me.  Perhaps the more experienced hubbers can see the error of my ways and point them out to me.  Your comments and suggestions most gratefully accepted.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

You can "sell" a product as much as you like, the simple rule is that you can't have more than two links to the same website in the same Hub.  You also can't have all your Hubs pointing to the same website.

You have a link in your first Hub - were you linking your second Hub to the same site?  That may be all it was. 

I have several Hubs that all link to my belly dance site, and several Hubs that link to my flamenco site.  The trick is that they each link only once, and I have plenty of other Hubs that don't link to those sites.  You may need to mix it up a bit.

Another tip - split your text up over several capsules and don't put everything in bold.

3. Appletreedeals profile image84
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

Greetings, this is a how-to hub so I'm not promoting my own hub, but I had a completely different "take" on hubpages when I came on board.

Maybe seeing my mistakes my help you. … se-adwords