jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

I Found Out To Write The Perfect Hub!

1. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

The Hub that gets a perfect zero for nunmber of views, that is!  The title of this thread really should be "The Overpowering Importance Of Your Hub Title".  As far as I can tell, the actual content isn't any worse than my usual How To drivel...but the title was specific enough to target a very precise niche, none of 'em (obviously) members at HP. 

No complaints, just observing.  It's not that often I get a ton and a half of views on a new Hub right out of the gate, but neither do I recall having ever hit that perfect zero before.  I need to celebrate.

Banana split, anyone? lol

Oh, great.  Now I see I didn't even get the word "How" into the title...better order a cheeserburger and a Dr. Pepper to go with that banana split.  I need comfort food....  big_smile

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol.  A few of us published Hubs yesterday and even though they were getting comments - statistics were showing Zero Page Views.

Hopefully, they'll have it rectified sometime this week. smile

2. Aqua profile image80
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

LOL! But, are you sure that's not due to the stats being out of whack?

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Oh, fooey, Aqua, I never thought of that. 

Well, I've got the food on order already, anyway; might as well indulge.

4. Aqua profile image80
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Well, you talked me into some ice cream anyway! Rocky Road here I come! smile

5. dohn121 profile image89
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

Something is definitely out-of-whack as of late...I heard that one of the servers crashed (HP is located in San Francisco tongue ).  Don't sweat it, Ghost.  Things will be hunky-dory in no time flat...Until then, how would you like your burger, sir lol

1. 0
      Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Medium, with mushrooms and bacon.  Oh, and the cheese should be Swiss, but not holier than thou.  lol

1. dohn121 profile image89
        dohn121posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol When I was in college, one of the most popular burgers was something called a Steakhouse Burger.  All it was, was a hamburger with a slab of ham and white American cheese!  The college kids were gaga over it roll When I got there, I was getting a cheeseburger with mozzarella and a side of spaghetti sauce (marinara) that I got from this cute girl over at the fried foods/mozzarella sticks section) and then pouring it atop my burger.  A couple of my friends thought I discovered plutonium when I did it lol  And that was college?  Go figure tongue

6. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

The team at headquarters will have the glitches fixed asap I'm sure then you will find you ate all that food for nothing except to celebrate a big viewing total...
    chin up Ghost

7. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

You guys are making me hungry.

8. Paradise7 profile image86
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

You can edit the title, if you want to.  It's not set in stone.  You just can't change the URL.

Meanwhile, guys...guys...c'mon, I'm trying to go on a diet here.  All this talk about burgers and stuff sure doesn't make my Weight Watchers lasagna look too good!

That's the closest I could get to a hungry smiley.

9. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

In a way it's kinda fun (if that's the word). It will be interesting to see how many views we have accumulated. I've already made a bet with myself.

10. wrenfrost56 profile image85
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

LOL! The stats crash strikes again! At least it's not the forum, It's so weird having no traffic!