jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Incorrect profile info

1. trish1048 profile image81
    trish1048posted 7 years ago

I put this out on the Report a Problem forum and have had only one comment.  Can anyone address this issue?  Where is the hubteam?  Here is the issue.

I joined HP on 3/24/08, yet my profile states that I've been here 2 years.  What's up with that? 

While it's nice to think it's been that long, obviously it hasn't.  In fact, folks will notice that I've only published 45 hubs, and stretched out over 2 years makes me appear to be a slacker   By the same token, 45 hubs in 17 months isn't much to get excited about either.

I recall seeing my Joined date stuck at 17 months several months back, and even that was wrong at the time.

So, to the powers that be, I'd like to know how I transcended time to arrive at 2 years of being a member

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It was the weekend when you first posted this. If you want technical help from HubPages you should email team@hubpages.com.

3. Susan Ng profile image89
    Susan Ngposted 7 years ago

Mine showed 2 years long before I actually reached 2 years in HubPages, too. yikes  But I never really thought much about it. smile

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  Mine showed 2 years at around 18 months, if I recall correctly.  It didn't occur to me that I would look like a slacker to others.  I guess I didn't think people would be paying attention (and if they were I didn't care - we all write whatever/whenever it suits us).

4. wesleycox profile image83
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I know it is so weird, I joined seventy days ago but mine still says 2 months instead of 70 days 1 hour and 23 minutes.  Really what difference does it make?

5. trish1048 profile image81
    trish1048posted 7 years ago

It makes no difference in the scheme of things.  It must have something to do with my proofreading/documentation background.  smile

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Exactly.  Most people (and certainly your paying audience) pay little or no attention to how long you've been around.

6. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

The system rounds. It's not going to make a difference. There's no need for multiple threads on the same thing. Be patient and people will eventually answer the original thread.

7. Write at Home profile image60
    Write at Homeposted 7 years ago

Maybe once you are 1 year and 1 day old you are two in hub years? smile

8. thranax profile image57
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Nvm, it will be addressed...