Ok Hubbers Spam This Thread

1. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Well many of you know the blog I am working on for all Hubbers to benefit from.

Anyways, if you take a look at the blog you will see where I am also adding helpful hubs from other Hubbers.

So as a new or old Hubber I would love anyone and everyone to post any hubs that have ever helped them.  They can be about HubPages, adsense seo, making money with hubpages or anything else.

I will read every one of them so please sneaky spammers dont try and throw in one of your get rich over night hubs.

I know there are hundreds and thats ok, it will eventually be a great place for newbies to visit or just people trying to figure something out.

I hope I dont get in trouble but posting hublinks of this sort isnt really spam is it.

Oh well go ahead and spam my post and we will see what happens.

Cheers my friends.

Remember if you want to see the blog and what its about you can get the link from my profile.  I would love to post it here but fear of getting it snipped stops me from  lol

2. Gemsong profile image84
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

great idea. bookmarked your blog. Don't think I have anything classy enough to contribute.

3. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Check my Hubpages Review..helped lots of people they said in the comments!!