jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Help!! PLEASE answer!

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I have several articles with broken links. I go to the article, click edit in the capsule. Then I click on the highlighted yellow word and click the broken link icon. then I click save, and then done editing. They don't go away! On some artocle this process has worked, but for othere, it doesn't! What am I doing wrong??

1. loveofnight profile image83
      loveofnightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i had the same problem last night,this morning the problem seemed to have fixed itself.from what i hear in the forum you are not alone. quite a few of us are experiencing problems on the site.earlier this morning it didn't even let me into my hubs.it may take a little patience but it will be repaired.....good luck

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

When you click on the link, do you replace it before clicking save?

I know that may sound like a dumb question, but just clicking on the link and pressing save isn't going to fix a broken link is it?

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can see that you have 110 hubs.... so I guess that I may have been a little patronising then? Still.... you never know wink

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Are you asking me if I re-type the entire word?

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Whew! I finally got them all fixed. Took forever! As soon as I reapired some and saved the changes, new ones would pop up!

working