jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I would love a look, too!

1. Storytellersrus profile image86
    Storytellersrusposted 7 years ago

Gulp.  Yes, please give me some feedback.  I am beginning to look around this site- beyond fellow hubster's hubs- and trying to figure out the adsense stuff, which is so confusing to an old lady, lol... 

In the process, I am finding all sorts of fascinating things, like why I never actually was signed up for the Hub Challenge back in June when I thought I was.  But no matter, I got my 30 hubs in, which was personally satisfying, lol.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a painful but helpful process leading towards more effective hubbing.  I would be honored to absorb what you have to say, particularly about two series pieces I consistently write: Where is David and also Chinese poetry hubs. 

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Not really practical to look at 133 Hubs - please post a link to one or two for us.

3. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Due to the fact im not reading all 133 of your hubs, I took a random sample of 2 of your latest. They seem in good order. Have pictures, a video or two, and useful Rss feeds. Good job, maybe add in a few more pictures here and there and a link or two and you should be all set!

4. Ms Re profile image61
    Ms Reposted 5 years ago

I would like some help as well.