jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Thanks to Hub Pages once again

1. fortunerep profile image61
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

As most of you know, I wrote a hub on my Unlce Ross whom I have not seen since I was a small child.  He replied on my hub, still figuring out how he found it.  Today, his sister, my aunt and my father's sister commented on the hub as well and now we are in touch for the first time.  Like I said before , who would've thunk it. Thanks again HP.

2. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

that's the nicest thing i heard all day. best wishes to you and your family.

3. fortunerep profile image61

Thanks Cosette,  it is a small world, someone in Kentucky emailed her my post about unlce Ross.  You never know who is reading!!!

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that's really beautiful~

4. glendoncaba profile image82
    glendoncabaposted 7 years ago

this is great.  Now I wonder if i wrote a...

5. dohn121 profile image89
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

I remember you mentioning this before, Dori.  That really is an awesome story.  It makes you wonder whether or not other people in our lives are visiting us without our knowing it.

6. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Thank you for sharing. It is always good to hear positive things. The world of the internet opens so many doors for people to see what/who is out there.

7. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 7 years ago

Wow, that's great...now hubpages is like the Locator. ^_^

8. Csjun89 profile image73
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

That's amazing,

conrats on finding your uncle!

9. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 7 years ago

Ye!! What about Aliens reading hubs?smile

10. fortunerep profile image61

thanks guys for your support, i have found my aunt and uncle through HP but no one not even the family knows anything about the whereabouts of my father, kind of odd, but will continue looking.