jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New Hubber how am I doing?

1. karmen88 profile image59
    karmen88posted 7 years ago

Hello smile I'm new on here and I just did 3 hubs. If you can give me some feedback on either one of them I would appreciate it!

1. Lady_E profile image84
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hiya Karmen

Well done on your Hubs. Love the one about Flawless skin - maybe a picture of someone with clear skin would have been nice, but its still okay.

Mcdonalds - This Hub made me Hungry, but putting that aside, there are many pics but no text. Maybe you could insert a Paragraph on why you like McD and what your favourite meal is. Just a few lines.  (i.e. What message are you hoping to get across to people, when they read?)

Look forward to reading from you. I see you are in to Dermatology and I love anything to do with skin care.

Enjoy HP.

Your lastest Fan, E.  smile

2. HubTub profile image86
      HubTubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome!  Google loves content (especially original content).  Your hubs are looking great.  My only suggestion would be to add more content to your hubs, especially since you mentioned in your biography that you love to write.  If you do this, with the rest of the graphics you already have in your hubs, you'll be even more fantastic!

Wishing you the best in your career as a dermatologist as well.

2. karmen88 profile image59
    karmen88posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. Thank you for becoming a fan Lady E and I appreciate the well wishes HubTub. smile It looks like I need to write more. I think I'll learn from looking around at other peoples hubs.

3. futurenetads profile image61
    futurenetadsposted 7 years ago

Hi Karmen

Welcome to Hubpages

Tips For Flawless Skin hub is very nice and I am waiting see more interesting hubs from u

keep going