jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Referral payouts

1. retireyoung profile image60
    retireyoungposted 9 years ago

How much do you need to earn to get paid from your referral earnings and how is this paid?

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Referrals are "paid" in pageviews.

So if someone clicks on an Adsense ad on your referred persons hubpage when it's your page view you get 100% of the commission (whatever that may be, it depends entirely on what Google pays out on your cut of the AdWords Advertisers bid amount paid for that click).

2. retireyoung profile image60

I mean if someone signs up under your hubpage link and creates a hub, you get a percentage of their adsense income.

Are you saying that ads using your ID is displayed on people's hubs that you sign up?

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Ignore that. It's a best guess at how much you're likely to get. For me it's way off base.

You don't get a percentage of their adsense income.

That's it.

That is your reward.

Which means if a person clicks on an ad on your impression, you get 100% of the commission.

You don't need to share that with anyone.

And the % of pageviews is taken from a share that would have otherwise been that of HubPages Inc.

3. retireyoung profile image60

I am talking about the money shown under URL trackers in your profile.

4. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

I think the figures under url trackers are just estimates and you actualy get paid thru adsense as per normal

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

That is correct.   The only direct payments that we make are for Flagship hubs.

working