jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (14 posts)

Are all systems go in Hubpages?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image62
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

The Hub statistics is not yet 100% functional I think, how about you guys...?

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Zero here smile It will sort itself out. Or maybe I really haven't had anyone stop by. I may need therapy big_smile

GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

nyahahaha wakikik... me just and increase of over 100 views overall... way off my estimates...

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=1&v … ine&zw

Nyahaha you'll need probably frog therapy hehehehe...

3. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I will go to the states if I require therapy. I hear they have therapists for everything. I'm sure I'll find a frogapist somewhere smile

Check this out green froggy hehehe, I see whats inside your tummy hehehehe...

see the link above froggy hehehe...

Man I dont know how to post something with picss... hehehe smile

4. Ms Chievous profile image77
    Ms Chievousposted 7 years ago

I have a whopping 28 views this morning.. I really hope the county thingy is broke!

yeah it is I think, I have only 25 3 short of yours wakikik...

5. Ms Chievous profile image77
    Ms Chievousposted 7 years ago

I just noticed my "joined status" was updated.. it now says two years and I swear yesterday my status was 18 months

6. GeneralHowitzer profile image62

a big difference hehehe...

7. AEvans profile image68
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Not yet but I am not worried! smile

8. GeneralHowitzer profile image62

I'm a bit worried because I wanted to see my page views for the past few days...

I am excited a bit since I posted 459, 522, 549 and 432 in my Adsense page impressions hehehehe for the last four days and now got 63 already and the day just started wakikik, I wanted to see it in Hubpages perspective (these are my all time highs for my average was just 200 to 270 views then)...

9. kephrira profile image58
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

Looks like the stats are counting from when they made the fix, so the low figure are probably just for like 10 minutes worth of traffic, or half and hour or something, rather than for the last 24 hours as usual. Thats what it looks like to me.

10. Whitney05 profile image61
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

None of my new hubs show stats. Still says, "No statistics have been gathered for this hub yet."

11. GeneralHowitzer profile image62

Yeah me too whitney weeee there are just a little difference with that of yesterday... I got only 100 overall views increased... smile

@ keph --- more like that smile

working