jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

I have done something horribly wrong...

1. kowings profile image78
    kowingsposted 7 years ago

I posted my first product based hub, a review of the leap frog series of DVDs. It's been up for several days now, but I'm still getting ads for bikinis and the Goth Scene, etc.

I thought I did a decent job of focusing on my keywords, but the ads aren't reflecting that. I was hoping that one of you wonderful people would take a look at this hub and tell me what I did wrong:

Thanks for your help.

2. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

I don't see those kinda ads.  I see childrens ads.  Maybe Adsense just updated it.

3. 62
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

Your ads are deff fine here as well, I do know that sometimes you or me the writer sees different ads than the reader. Its looking ok ads wise !

4. kowings profile image78

Thank you for looking. As usual, it looks like I was worried about nothing. smile

5. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

And of course you're after Amazon sales, not Adsense revenue - right my young padawan? Worry about the Amazon sales. Too much worrying and you're feet will swell smile

Though a clicker or too on Adsense is nothing to be sniffed at.

kowingsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's a good point (both about Amazon, which is my main goal here, and about worrying...Maybe that's why I wear a size 74 shoe.)

I haven't gotten any amazon yet, but I think the search engines just found it, so we'll see how it goes from there.

6. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

i see ads for Joule's Jewels and Monsters and Aliens dvds...

7. 0
    rednckwmnposted 7 years ago

When I first looked at it, it had ads for wet blouse, and car bikini. I was going to say, dont worry about it, all your amazon ads look good!! And so does the hub, btw. Then by the time I got back here, everyone else said the ads were fine, so it must have been just a matter of time.  smile keep up the good work!!

8. kowings profile image78

Now I know I overreacted... I just did a search for "Leap Frog DVDs". My hub is number five on the first page. That's the first time any of my hubs have done that well on a search engine!!!

I just checked Google..It's number one on the second page there. Maybe some of what you guys are teaching me is getting through my thick skull!!

9. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 7 years ago

You can always get random ads when the topic doesn't have a large number of people bidding for it. Better them than nothing.

10. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

God!  Here I thought you were horrible.LOL

kowingsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what I thought too!! smile

11. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Yer just being silly. LOL don't sweat it.