jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Google analytic configuration

1. luciano63 profile image63
    luciano63posted 7 years ago

Hi, how to configurate google analytics with hubpages? I do have the google analytic code but I do not know where to save it on Hubpages! So Google does not see my hubs to track...

Thanks for your help!

2. Ronaldos profile image80
    Ronaldosposted 7 years ago

Go to your account settings on hubpages, look for affilate settings. you will find it whree you find the adsense, kontera and ebay tabs. Paste it in the one saying analytics and give it a day to start reporting.

luciano63posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Ronaldo and thanks, but the Google ID configuration is OK it is the UA-XXXXXX code. Infact in my Affiliate settings it says "set".
      The problem is on Google analytic setting page where I have a message "missed configuration" to do so apply the google code

<script type="text/javascript">
      var gaJsHost = (("https:" == XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX etc etc "

Now I should save this code on the homepage , but how to do this on Hubpages?

thanks again for your help!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You have saved the code in the right place - you don't have a "homepage" on HubPages so you can't use that option.

Have you added Hubpages.com as your website?

luciano63posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ciao Marisa,

yes I did. Now I see my traffic on google analytic but I do not have the "adsense" window and...I am trying to find it to check the adsense tracking infos.

thanks

2. Ohm Diva profile image61
      Ohm Divaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! You were straigth to the point I can now get stats...

working