jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense affiliate code

1. guzie profile image61
    guzieposted 8 years ago

I joined hubpages yesterday and entered my affiliate codes.
    However the adsense code status says "Pending Your Response to Google Email" I haven't received any email from the google adsense folks asking me if I will let hubpages use my code. Does this take time?

Patience is not one my best qualities.
    Thanks from
    Paul Guzman

1. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image79
      C.M. Vanderlindenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

It usually takes a couple of days before you get that email from Google. This is from the Hubpages FAQ about Adsense:

Hope this helps.

2. guzie profile image61
    guzieposted 8 years ago

My Apologies Vanderlinen. I already have an account with adsense been an active member for about 3 years now.  I have a gardening website that generates good adsense revenue. Right now is the slow season for gardening related websites too cold. However spring summer and fall seasons the revenue almost quadruples.

I have completed all the stages just need to know why I have the "Pending Your Response to Google Email" on the adsense affliate setup page.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

The "Pending" status indicates that google hasn't approved something with your AdSense account or the association of your account with HubPages.  You can go here:

and verify that you've granted www.hubpages.com access to your account.

4. guzie profile image61
    guzieposted 8 years ago

Thanks Pauldeeds.

I should have checked my adsense account first before posting the problem.

1. ootysant profile image61
      ootysantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

what should i give to the domain name for registering with adsense. I dont have a personalo domain.Can i use hubpages ? if so how and which url to use

1. LVM profile image54
        LVMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Use "hubpages.com"

Please read this: http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense