jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

feedback please :)

1. spiritedstar25 profile image61
    spiritedstar25posted 7 years ago

I've only been writing hubs for about two weeks now and I just want to be sure that I'm on the right track as far as my writing goes. 

Any feedback would really be appreciated.  It's been a while since Ive written on a regular basis.  Thanks!

1. Kadmiels profile image74
      Kadmielsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you have some great hubs i like the one about ny subway really well written and so true.. smile keep it up

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Well written hubs. Some of them are a bit lean on tags, though. And try not to have huuuuuuuge blocks of text altogether. You should break them up into different capsules.

3. archdaw profile image60
    archdawposted 7 years ago

Just read the hub about fantasy boyfriends and I posted a comment. Great Job!

4. spiritedstar25 profile image61
    spiritedstar25posted 7 years ago

thanks for the feedback and the kind words.  I really appreciate it

5. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Hey just read your hub about chick flicks--I like your idea and the writing was great. I would suggest making some of your pics a little smaller, the very first one especially. When they are too big sometimes they are not as clear. Just click on half size or quarter size in the picture capsule. You might want to put the picture for each movie next to the text instead of above as well. This tends to flow a little better as it is more pleasing to the eye smile