jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Permantly block harrassing comments

1. frogpatch profile image81
    frogpatchposted 7 years ago

I am getting threats and name calling on one of my hubs! How do I block this IP address!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Just mark them as spam, eventually ip will be banned. smile

3. frogpatch profile image81

I have been doing that but they keep on coming! I will wait! This guy is actually threatening me and saying stuff about my mother! Bad news! Thanks Misha! I will wait

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Collect them and do a hub about them. ABout harrasing on the web. Let the  crap be useful in some way big_smile

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I'd go with Misha's advice in this situation.  It really does work.

5. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Whats the hub about? Maybe they like you and they just don't know the right words to express their affection.

6. frogpatch profile image81

I wrote an expose on a real bad news recently formed collection agency and how to deal with them. It comes up on Google as the first post so it must be costing one of the collectors some commission money! One of them thought he could intimidate me the same way they do on the phone! Thanks all!

7. Dolores Monet profile image90
    Dolores Monetposted 7 years ago

In a weird way, you should be proud of yourself, frogpatch. You are a threat to them.

8. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Is your comment capsule set to moderate comments before publishing?

Just laugh as you click deny

9. frogpatch profile image81

I marked it to approve first but I still have to read his crap! I blocked unsigned in posters also but he showed up on a different hub! He called me a DH today and a scumbag last week! I can't wait until his IP is blocked. Then he will have to borrow someone elses computer.