jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Setting up a Hub

1. Leelin profile image62
    Leelinposted 7 years ago

I'm having a problem getting a photo and text capsule to join together (so the text wraps.) The two capsules jut keep swapping places instead of joining together. I've tried doing it both ways, but always end up with the text and photo capsules separate one above the other. Hope this makes sense. In other words I know how to do it, but it just doesn't seem to "take". Thanks for your response.

2. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

Let's see here, how to describe this for you.  Okay, put your picture ABOVE the text.  Then click on the pictures right arrow and it will wrap around the text underneath.  Let me know if that works.  Hard to visualize for me, but I believe that's how it goes.  smile

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You need to make the text capsule be the width of two columns to align them next to each other.  Use the double arrow button in the capsule to toggle the width from one column to two.

Then try lining them up again.

4. girly_girl09 profile image81
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I sometimes have problems with this. I save my hub and then exit out of my browser completely (all the windows) and either retry the same browser or use another browser. Then I try rearranging the capsules. It usually works out.

Good luck! smile

5. Leelin profile image62
    Leelinposted 7 years ago

Thanks ladies for your help! I went back this morning and all the capsules were where I had them set in the capsule reorder window. Maybe it just takes a little time? Anyway all's well that ends well;o)

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Leelin, don't forget to click the "save" button when you make changes.  Sometimes people skip that step and it causes your new changes to be lost.