We say that lip service should be left to make up artists

1. Deezine profile image61
    Deezineposted 7 years ago

We've just opened a hub page for the first time, and we'll be adding loads of leaflet and advert designs, together with educational chat explaining the thinking behind how good advertising design should be done.

If you have a small business, and get stuck for a great headline, or need some inspiration, why not drop off and keep in touch.

One word of caution....updating the hub is down to me, and although I love doing it, it does take time if I want to make the posts meaningful and really helpful. So there may be days when nothing much seems to be happening....please stay with it, as we hope to contribute some good stuff to this medium.

Any comments will be answered in good faith.

Thanks, and HELLO ALL!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You must have missed this:

"Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community! forum rules"

Many new members miss it.

Also, it would be better to write a series of hubs rather than to just keep adding to one.

1. Deezine profile image61
      Deezineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Where would you announce to other hubbers then about a new hub if not here?

Re adding new hubs....is there any problem if you just keep one hub, and add to it?
      Will it not be more likely to be indexed by google if it has lots of good content?

Apologies for the ignorance of the etiquette.

Closed to reply