jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a 'Par' score for a Hub? If so what is it?

1. Deezine profile image60
    Deezineposted 7 years ago

I am new to Hubbing, and have noticed my score going up....but I have no idea why....is it just as your hub gets older?

And what is an average, or 'par' score.....and what factors make your score go up or down!

I expect this type of post has been added lots of times, so apologies for repeating it, but to be honest its bugging me and I cant find any explanation on the site itself.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

HubScores really vary.  Since they can run from zero to 100, that statistically makes the average 50.

3. rumbling profile image35
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

I guess if you add some uniques content and write a hub with some pictures and videos then you can easily reach the 65-70 mark. I guess no one knows the exact algorithm since that will lead to abuse but there are plenty of hubs explaining how to get high hub score. Do some searching and implement what is thought on them

4. shamelabboush profile image56
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

There are many reasons on why the score fluctuates like your joining date, whether you have an avatar or not, and most importantly, it greatly depends on your fan-base and number of hubs of course...