jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How i get many traffic?

1. djrana0 profile image61
    djrana0posted 7 years ago

I don't get many traffic.Just get 300 traffic or less in a day.Can anyone tell me how can i get many traffic and which topic give me more traffic?

1. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There are at least 1000 Hubs on this subject. You ARE allowed to read them and if you leave an appropriate comment on those you like... then you'll probably also find your fan base will also improve.

Taking the easy way of continuely asking questions in the forums just demonstrates that you aren't prepared to roll up your sleeves and work harder at your education.

Try it........ I might be completely wrong... as I had to roll up my sleeves to reply to your question yikes

1. rumbling profile image37
        rumblingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow thats a bit harsh I guess but as you said if you do some searching before asking the question there are plenty of resources to learn from about how to get more traffic to your hubs

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

really, but you have 0 hubs, where did you get traffic from unpublished ones?

2. shamelabboush profile image58
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

read this, learn and have fun............

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-A-Hu … lar-Hubber

3. 20gsxr05 profile image62
    20gsxr05posted 6 years ago

If you need traffic to your site or hub here is some great information that can get you the traffic you deserve.