jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Old Account But Bad Score Start Fresh?

1. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Hey Hubbers!

My accounts over 2 years old but I never touched it till now. I guess I was dumb and did not realize the true power behind hubpage and now do! I posted my first hub however my scores very low like a 22? Should I start a new account since I see when people do they end up with a score of about 50? Or will I see this start to increase? Anyone know what triggers the point scale up or is that in the top secret folder wink

1. spirituality profile image60
      spiritualityposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You will get your hubscore up quickly enough if you just make good hubs and get involved in the community by thumbing up good hubs, answering questions and getting fans.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

There is a hub for everything....

3. 0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

hubber scores seem to be the main mystery in hubberland...The words of good unique content seems to work on the score...I tweak my hubs weekly, if possible...

4. visitmaniac profile image61

Sounds great so far and great meeting you all was not expecting an answer so quickly was a bit surprised by that big_smile
    Also starting to see that hub score slowly crawling its way up already wink

5. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 7 years ago

in my opinion age can't affect in increasing hub score.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yea cuz if that were true Id be a 150 everyday lol

No , its what everyone else is telling you, time ,effort, research, tweek, untweek, relearn, just keep at it smile be patient ,but be pro-active smile

6. futurenetads profile image61
    futurenetadsposted 7 years ago

Hubpages score not  depends on age,it's  depends on  quality of content and amount traffic.

7. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago

Who cares about a score?  Just write what you want to write about. If it's good people will read it.  If it's not, then write more.  The more you write, the better you will get.  The better you get, the more people will read your work.  If you are writing for the sole reason to get the highest score, then don't even start because you're missing the whole point.

8. visitmaniac profile image61

Well good news is I kept the 2 year old account big_smile which is this one and I turned that 22 score into an over 80 within a weeks time so thanks for the input everyone I am glad I stuck with this account