jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What are my limits?

1. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

I have been doing some reading and see here on hub pages you are allowed to promote at the most 2 of your own affiliate products. However I do not want to cross any lines with my new hub page for click bank in which I will be promoting just one product and a possible 2nd. But I also want to include links on the page that are not affiliate and just take them to the tools I use to help with SEO etc. Is this allowed or is hub pages going to flag my hub?
    Thanks!

1. kowings profile image78
      kowingsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

For non-affiliate links, as long as you don't link to the same domain more than twice in one hub, you'll be fine.

edit: I took a look at your hub too. It's very interesting, I never knew much about beekeeping. One piece of advice, if you dion't mind. I would split the text into at least two text boxes. This allows another row of adsense ads to  be displayed between the boxes.

2. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Awesome tip was wondering about that as I saw a boat load of ads on some pages lol. Trying to get approved for adsense at the moment big_smile I hope the hurry up with the application big_smile

1. kowings profile image78
      kowingsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That was one of the first things they taught me when I showed up here. I'm glad to pass it along. smile

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Here's the guidelines for linking,

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

working