jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Google, Yahoo and Bing

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

When I first started HP I knew it would take time to get views from the SEO's. At first views came from HP. Then Yahoo quickly began to show views followed by Google.
    About a month ago I think it was I noticed a huge shift. Goggle was about 80% of all my views. I keep getting more goggle views from other places than just the U.S. This is good, but...all of a sudden Yahoo, which was my highest total went to almost nothing at all. As for Bing...I have heard they are harder to get listed. Nothing to even speak about from their views.
    I am within the TOS of yahoo and bing I know. I have a website through them and profile. No issues there.

Just curious to see if anyone else has seen a drop of views from Yahoo recently.

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I honestly haven't seen a drop with Yahoo and I am doing pretty good with Bing but I have also been here for awhile. Give it time you are a great writer and eventually all should even out. smile

1. Michael Willis profile image78
        Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!!! Just thought is was kinda strange for such an instant drop off of Yahoo views.

2. Gemsong profile image84
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

someday I'll get views. I need a new topic to write about.