jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get an affiliate link

1. TrudyVan profile image61
    TrudyVanposted 7 years ago

Hello there TrudyVan here

I just cannot figure out how to get an affiliate link.  I would like to be able to give out an affiliate link to our members that I train in our workshops to join hubpages.

New to hubs so all advice is greatly appreciated.   

While I am asking questions.   how do I bookmark this forum to return to it so I can carry on reading all the questions and answers.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

At the bottom of your pages is a button that reads "link to this page."

I think that's what you are looking for.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I am not sure that it is an affiliate link that I can suggest to you, its the tracker link that I would suggest you might want to use. At the bottom of just about every page on this site there is a box that says 'link to this page'. When you are logged in to your account and you click this box it will take you to a page with a URL for that page that include a tracker number unique to you. I am not sure how exactly this works in terms of signing up new members as its been awhile since I read that bit in the help area but I think it might be worth taking a look to see what benefits you get by referring new members to hub pages.

I just found the perfect link for you as I wanted to look before posting this myself

4. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

well im sure you know how to bookmark a page?

if you want to track this thread (within the forum) you can bookmark it.

Or when you come to the forums click the tab that says "your"
    then you check right away whether you have got a response yet/

but there is no need to come back to this thread, between following "link to this page" and the posted link you should now have it covered.

you can also go to the "tracker" tab in your profile

5. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

It is fairly easy
    1. Click on my account
    2. Middle of page click on URL Trackers
    3. Create a new tracking code *example vmblog*
    4. Load up one of your best hub pages and when you link to it your original looked like http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-started-beekeeping

should now be http://hubpages.com/_vmblog/hub/How-to- … beekeeping

Your just tossing in that extra underscore and the the name of your tracker in front of hub hope this helps