jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What would be your entrance song?

1. L. Marie Figtree profile image80
    L. Marie Figtreeposted 7 years ago

Imagine you're about to enter a crowded room, where a social gathering is in full swing. You've arrived, fashionably late, and accompanying your footsteps is a song or instrumental piece, that announces to all in attendance that you have entered the building. What song would you be walking to the beat of? Ok, just to get things started, my song would be "Take Me to the River" by the Talking Heads. The mid-tempo would complement my strut perfectly, as heads whip around and conversations stop mid-sentence and a hush falls over the crowd, and I'm greeted by my adoring fans. (Hey, I can dream, can't I?) Now it's your turn, let's see what you all can come up with.

2. pddm67 profile image79
    pddm67posted 7 years ago

For me it would be "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks (as I embody each quality listed in the song) while everyone raises a flaming lighter and screaming a'la rock concert. That woud be cool and my hubby agrees :-)

3. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

when my sister got married, they played blue eyes, by Elton John as she walked in to the reception.....

For me it would probably be ....Your Willow by Joan Armatrading i love that song

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

BEP, 'Where is the Love' , then dress and walk like Aliyaah did in her movie 'Queen of the Damned' big_smile yeah, dreamin now lol

5. archdaw profile image61
    archdawposted 7 years ago

For me it would be "They ain't got nothing on me." by Mary J. Blige.

Hey if I don't believe it, who will? lol

6. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago
  7. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

Hahaha 'I believe in a thing called love' by The Darkness
    because everyone would feel love at first sight...wink
    Good thread smile

8. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Great question!

Mine would be "The Power" by Cher, matches my strut and complements me completely.

9. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Hello Chollie, welcome back Chollie. It's good to see you back where you beloooong!

10. 0
    mtsi1098posted 7 years ago

I wear my sunglasses at night...

11. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 7 years ago

Stayin alive, because I would be wearing pimped out bell bottoms, and a v-neck. Yeah baby!

12. shamelabboush profile image56
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

Mine will be ...mmm... "Ass Like That" by eminem smile

13. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I'm not an Eminem fan but Lose Yourself would be my entrance or warm up song.