jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense What Page?

1. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Ok, So last time I had an adsense account I earned about $80 and then after a months worth of work got my account termed :*( SOOOO This time I am trying to go about it as right as possible because I am still up in arms over why my old account was termed.
    It asked what was my primary web site so and since I am only going to be using it here on hubpages it put hubpages.com now they ask me if I am the owner to upload so file soo apparently that is not going to work. Anyone have suggestions ideas on this as I really don't want to submit any of my other sites because I use traffic exchanges to promote them which violates their terms.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Go to your profile, copy and paste your profile URL, that is what you need. I never needed to upload any files.

Please tell me that you are going to use different personal details though? You realise that getting a second account with your same details is going to be very difficult?

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Use plain hubpages dot com but yes, traffic exchanges are not popular hmm n will just lose your account again.

4. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

well that's what I am afraid of again. I am a owner of a traffic exchange so I use them its what makes the core of my online income in many cases. However I understand googles terms and its why I do not use them to promote any sites that have their adsense on it. I even tell me members not to and clearly state it.

I will try the profile url thank you Ryan

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A solution would be to set up a second hubpages account with the objective of earning adsense revenue, whilst using this login to help drive a little traffic to your website? Without ever using adsense for this account.

5. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Im still interested in how your getting a second account - i used the EIN for an inc business i own for a backup account, but usually people arent so careful ( Ive never been tossed, just like to be prepared) ...make sure your doing it right or through another ss# or they will prob catch on and boot you again earnings and all