jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Got payouts and now I'm broke

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

So I got 2 of my 3 affiliate payouts today, and I have nearly paid off my credit cards. I've been paying on them solely with my paycheck, but I'll be doing that forever because I'm spreading out a limited check among a few cards.

I decided to use my Adsense, Ebay, and Amazon payments, and I estimate everything will be paid off next month to include still putting money away for school (to pay back my loan when I start back), put money away to my regular savings account, as well as leave a little spending money. I'm thrilled!

I seem to go through phases- 1) never using credit card and 2) always using credit card.

Doesn't help my boyfriend is using one of mine to build a dune buggy and the other for food and gas.

*Sigh* But happy one... I feel accomplished.

Time to write another hub... It looks like next month's Adsense is going to be less than this month, so I need to pump out a few hubs.

1. girly_girl09 profile image79
      girly_girl09posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here.

p.s. your post alerted me to check my bank account. YAY for adsense/amazon direct deposit. big_smile Nice thing to wake up to.

2. ngureco profile image87
      ngurecoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why? I may agree with you.

3. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree the Amazon and Adsense payouts were a nice surprise today! (I thought that they would be here on Monday.) Maybe your boyfriend should write a hub "How to make a Dune Buggy."

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

But it's great that you're earning enough to use money earned online to stay on top of or even pay off credit. I know you still put hours and hours in over time but I think you know what I mean.

And as the earning power should remain (and grow) I'd imagine you can do more with it as time goes by.

Nice one Whitney smile

I think Nelle is saving for a car or some such - I'm expecting she will be the owner of a sexy hotrod sometime in the future!

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Have you applied to the IRS for your good citizen rebate for helping to reduce the national debt? hmm (Like we have)
    Imagine what you could achieve if you didn't carry debt like this... You'd be free to save..
    Is this a common situation in the States?

4. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

Wow - congrats! No payouts for me yet - steep learning curve, wink but am getting things sorted out - didn't know you could make money here (not really) when I first joined, so this is so good to read about!