jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense Policies w/ Get Paid To Reviews

1. humbledhomely profile image61
    humbledhomelyposted 7 years ago

Hello, I've been planning some hubs to put out but wanted to make sure they won't cause me trouble in the future.
    I've gone over the Adsense Policy with one of my hubs, it's a review for a get paid to site, not really promoting, although I did put one link in tongue.

Still, on Adsense, the very last content issue seemed to discuss the very hub I would publish soon.
    It reads:
    *Sites with Google ads may not include or link to:*
    "Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails "

Although I've seen, and I know you have to, many hubs on those many sites, they all have ads by Google.
    And what's even stranger is that there are actual ads promoting these websites.

So I'm confuse, whether I should follow the crowd, or obey one of Google's laws?

Either way, I won't be bothered much. I don't mind holding one hub back.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Google doesn't want you to create adult sites either, but they sure don't mind running ads for them.

3. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Are you sure your page is relevant? Are you promoting a PTC program ? Paid to Click ...regardless of whether adsense cares, dont waste your time with that garbage anyway, read up on the rip off and scam reports, a good many of those sites will never pay you out anyway. Its just a colossal time waste for everyone involved, you would be doing a disservice to the world to write anything in support of them

Promote a worthwhile opportunity, you will sleep better at night and make way more money

4. humbledhomely profile image61
    humbledhomelyposted 7 years ago

I wrote about just those things,

It was more of the good's/bad's review of the site.

But I'm taking it down, I'm aware of how time consuming such things could be.

Thanks for the replies, and it's strange Google would host such ads but actually mind how they're represented in the face of such content.

Oh well, money talks I guess.

Thanks for helping give closure to this darn thing.

But my hub was so pretty sad
    Back to the factory for me.