jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'm new to all this any help will be appreciated.....

1. Webucator profile image61
    Webucatorposted 8 years ago

I'm a 50 year old woman (Extremely young at heart). I have lost over 320 lbs (Some time ago) and have maitained this loss but not with out it's struggles. I started taking a wonderful liquid vitamin a little over a month ago and it's awesome. It promted me to consider a 21 day cleansing fast. I'm on day 16 and because of this liquid vitamin I feel GREAT!! I've been doing a daily video log and would like to post them. Can I post them here? This fast has been amazing and the health benefits are awesome. The point of this is not to give advise but to help others. I would also love to earn some money with adsense.

Is this like a blog? Whatever guidance you guys can give I'd really appreciate it. smile

2. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

Wow!  Congrats on your weight loss!  That's awesome!

I don't see why you can't include videos in your hubs.  I'd say no more than two, because they tend to slow down people on slower connections.  I have a 768 dsl and I get bogged down in hubs that have more than two.  Maybe you could do it in several installments.  That would be a nice thing to have here.

3. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

Hubpages is not like a blog..but if you have a blog you can include a link to it in your profile....and as the person before me stated, you can include videos on your hubs, but they should be relevant to whatever topic you are writing about....What we do here is write articles on whatever topics we choose and then publish them. Google picks up our keywords and posts relevant ads on our pages for our visitors to click on....and hopefully make a little bit of money. I would definately take the time to read the FAQ before you write anything and go from there. Welcome and congrats on the weight loss....you should write an article about the vitamin you are speaking of....I am sure you'd get some traffic for anything diet related.

4. zerlate profile image59
    zerlateposted 8 years ago

Good day.

I'm new here and i would really appreciate if you could give me tips about getting links and stuffs about traffic.

5. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

Can you be more specific about "getting links"?  As far as traffic, this is a good starter: