jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Just got a 6.50 cent click! Whats you record single highest click?

1. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

For some reason my traffic is at 25% of my normal daily rate at this time - but somehow I cleared a 6.50 click! one impression, one big click

I got 13.80 once, but I was targetting a very high keyword, really never got traffic to that article again.

But this one is a crazy fluke! its not targetted at all - my average clicks are more like 1.50-1.75

so whats a memorable click for you?

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

My first ever click was about $3.

I thought "hell yeah im going to be rich"..... 3 months, and about 250 clicks, later...... and I have never again matched that click!

3. starme77 profile image84
    starme77posted 7 years ago

mine 2.50 Way to go - good for you

4. Pr0metheus profile image60
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

Wow, damn.  What was the topic?

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

He would be stupid to disclose that on a public forum.

2. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its true, Prometheus, I share a lot of the stuff Ive learned and help as much as  i can, but keywords are our holy grails, and they must be jealously guarded.

Plus as i said, it was a fluke - this hub has never been a big adsense earner and was never even optimized to display top paying ads. So even knowing which one wouldnt help you.

I'll tell you this:

hows 40.36 for benchmark lending?

or 37.29 for  hair laser removal?

http://www.blogspreneur.com/top-paying- … -category/

5. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Ryan do you play around with your text and titles in your intro paragraph until the right  ads are targetted?

I first went back and did this in July, and my earnings per click went up around 300% - the accompanying title tweaking, gave me a 200% traffic views increase

I bet with a 100 hubs you have learned a lot of stuff over the course of writing them all, that if you revisited your first 20 or so, you could really tweak them to be more profitable

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have learnt a lot, but going back over my existing hubs is still something which I have to do. I have about 30 unpublished hubs, once they are all published..... I will be working on nothing other than all of my existing hubs for a while.

There are two things that I intend to do which I feel are essential, first is to play around with moving text into different capsules, to ensure that the little adsense bar is in a nice place (for example, central to the page) - I bet that would impact on my clicks.

Then playing with my keywords (like you have just suggested) is the second wave. Some of my hubs do have irrelevant ads, and I know that I could manipulate this to my advantage. I have a lot that I could do to improve my income, it is just getting around to doing it.

If anything, that is one of the reasons that it takes 18 months to start earning good money on here.... just finding the time to optimise wink

6. Gemsong profile image85
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out how to write with keywords. I don't think about it when writing.

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I dont write the content with keywords either, just titles and headers,but sometimes a small syntax change can trigger better paying ads, if a hub gets enough traffic, ill make an effort to figure out if I have any options of that sort.

1. Gemsong profile image85
        Gemsongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're obviously a couple steps ahead of me ther. I've been going back and trying to revise. One is doing better now from where it was. Guess time will tell.

7. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

My highest was $8 dollars on a blog I currently have.