jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Helpful info for the stressed and obsessed?

1. purpleangel47 profile image61
    purpleangel47posted 7 years ago

Just published my latest hub: Me! Me! Me! Thirty minutes, everyday. My purpose was to give readers inexpensive, yet useful stress-relieving ideas they could incorporate in their lives everyday instead of waiting all month or all year for peaceful moments. What do you think?

2. Aqua profile image79
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

It's a nice hub. smile Two suggestions would be, 1) to use two or three text capsules. Doing so will result in a line of google ads in between the blocks of text. 2) Place the Amazon capsule further down the page. If you leave the right hand corner free, you will get google ads there. That is one of the prime clicking spots. Hope this helps!

3. purpleangel47 profile image61
    purpleangel47posted 7 years ago

Wow!  Thank you Aqua! Sincerely .... your info helps quite a bit. Actually I just started adding the Amazon ads to my pages and there is still quite a bit that I don't know about yet - case in point: prime clicking spots. I'm such a revenue virgin! So thank you again.

4. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Adding in Pictures would be beneficial. Just text Hubs are boring imo.

~thranax~

1. purpleangel47 profile image61
      purpleangel47posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're right thranax .... I usually try to when an appropriate pic comes to mind. Didn't with this one tho .... will definitely keep that in mind for future hubs tho ... thanx.

2. purpleangel47 profile image61
      purpleangel47posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You're right thranax .... I usually try to when an appropriate pic comes to mind. Didn't with this one tho .... will definitely keep that in mind for future hubs tho ... thanx.

working