jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

HELP !!!!! arrrrr :P

1. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image61
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago

Can someone please help me...my "Favorite Topics" Dissapeared on my Profile page whilst I was trying to create a plain "poetry " topic...any suggestions????? Please smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

hmm maybe you ran out of space? no idea really but hope that gives you a idea.

3. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I went and checked mine they are all there and then I went to see if they can be recovered if that happens but I honestly didn's see a lot if information. I am certain someone would be able to help you but I am sorry I couldn't figure out that situation either. sad

I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply as well, AEvans... hopefully it will just sort itself out...I cannot find and trouble shooting info for this... hmm

4. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image61
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your reply...woah am I super confused hmm

5. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

relax....... they will re appear maybe

Yer right...no sense in worrying, eh. smile
      If not maybe someone will post how I can corect it, ahhhh...

6. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Well, seems to me this little problem is contagious!  Mine's missing too!!  I'm sure that it'll reappear sometime before the weekend's up!

Enjoy today Invictus!! smile

Ahhh, well even though I am sorry to hear it happened to you as well, at least I do not feel alone. Thank you Beth, I feel much better now. smile I will enjoy, woohooo! lol

1. Beth100 profile image84
        Beth100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile  "You are never alone..."  lol  Enjoy the fall sun (at least where I am! )

big_smile ya know, that statement is soooo true, and strangely funny too...  yer right, this is my fave time of year and it is a beaut!

working