jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Best Day Ever--So Far!

1. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

I am pumped right now.  Today has been the best earning day for me so far.  I am just over $5 for the day, and it isn't over yet.  Not all is from HubPages, either.  Since I have articles in multiple places, some of the income is from here, eHow, InfoBarrel and my blog.  It just adds all together is all.

I can't wait to put a string of these kind of days together.  Like 30 in the same month.  You do the math.  Woo Hoo!

2. Maira818 profile image83
    Maira818posted 7 years ago

that is great! congratulations... there is much money to be made from hub pages.  maybe i should write more hubs for increasing earnings.  big_smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

good for you, it's nice to see something coming in. wink

4. shamelabboush profile image57
    shamelabboushposted 7 years ago

Congrats! You should buy us drinks!

5. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Well done.
    Good news and encouraging to others. smile

6. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

Sure enough, drinks are on me.

7. lisakprice profile image61
    lisakpriceposted 7 years ago

I just started on Hubpages and am still trying to figure all this out.  I made $0.02 on Amazon the other day and was so freakin' happy.  It's very fun.

8. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Fantastic News Kidgas, I'm one of your fans and I've seen how consistently you're working. It's great to see that it's working for you.

9. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

@lisakprice:  I have 86 clicks on Amazon and not a single penny.  I have stopped putting Amazon on many of my Hubs thinking that if someone is into clicking an ad would be better.

@Nelle:  Thank you.  I view as one of my "silent mentors".  I try to look and see what others do successfully and emulate their work ethic but not copy anything of course.  I am not much of a salesperson (which is your specialty).  Rather, I focus on information and teaching.  But I do draw inspiration from you.

1. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Kidgas that is one of the nicest things anyone has said to me at Hubpages. Thank you very much!

10. Aqua profile image80
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

Wow! Congrats Kidgas - that is great news. Hopefully, it just gets better from here. smile

11. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 7 years ago

Thanks Aqua.  I only suspect that it will.

@Nelle--You are welcome.

12. Roffi Grandiosa profile image61
    Roffi Grandiosaposted 7 years ago

keep the 5$ flow steady. Great success!